- Low current draw synchronous strobe
- Supervised wiring
- Terminals for easy wiring
- Red flame resistant housing
- 15/75 candela output (-7A)
- 110 candela output (-8A)
- Control modules not required
- Weatherproof when used with Cat. No. 449 back box
The strobe is a high quality notification appliances intended for public mode applications in accordance with the latest edition of NFPA 72, National Fire Alarm Code. The 15/75 cd model strobe is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications. For outdoor use, the strobes must be installed with a weatherproof backbox, model 449.
The CS405 strobe is a visual signaling appliance for installations that operate in conjunction with an installed fire alarm panel and detection devices.